12" Record Jackets
12-Inch Vinyl Record Jackets - 12’’ Album Covers & Vinyl Packaging/Printing
With Dorado Music Packaging, you're not limited to just one-size-fits-all album covers and LP jackets. We offer a variety of standard and trifold record jackets for 12-inch releases, ensuring we’ll have one that fits your needs. Notably, we offer full-colored record jacket printing and have various types of custom vinyl record jackets to suit anybody's style and preferences.
What Are The Different Types of 12" Custom Vinyl Record Jackets?
Our 12-inch custom jackets come in the following styles:
- 12" Blank Jackets - No nonsense blank jackets in white or brown (chipboard), ready for use or silk screening.
- 12" Blank Wide Spine Jackets - Place up to two 12-inch records in a single sleeve.
- 12" Standard Jacket – Our standard offering with black and white or four-color printing, as well as your choice of finish.
- 12" Gatefold Jacket – Can hold up to two 12-inch records and other printed materials.
- 12" Wide Spine Jacket – Can hold up to three 12-inch records.
- 12" Classic Tip-On Single Record Jacket – An older but striking style, ideal for albums that evoke a historical sound.
- 12" Classic Tip-On Gatefold Jacket – Similar to the regular gatefold but with the addition of the tip-on wraps.
- 12" Trifold Jacket – Unfolds, allowing the album cover itself to have more art, words, and tell a story.
- 12" Euro Style Jacket –The flat euro design without a spine.
- 12" Chipboard Jacket –The unique and denser looking chipboard can also receive four-color printing.
For more information about our 12’’ record jackets, contact us today.
There are no products listed under this category.